Should I accept Temporary or Contract positions?
Due to the economic downturn, should I accept Temporary or Contract positions?
The answer is YES! Definitely!
Currently, the market in Hong Kong is really tough and quiet at the moment.. so my suggestion will be:
Take the job first and it can be your safety net because the company will guarantee your paycheck and cover for a certain period of time.
Also, there are some advantages of temporary/contract positions, such as:
- You can learn new things and meet new friends/business connections
- You’ll avoid a gap in your CV
- Easier entry to great companies, it may also lead to a permanent role if you perform well
- Provide more flexibility for you, you can consider leaving sooner if another opportunity comes up
- Temporary/Contract positions are often higher paid
If you're having difficulties in securing your Interviews, please you may send me an invite (I’ll accept anyone), so that I can give you some advice on your CV - for FREE.
Or if you would like to know more about the Interview skills, please reply/write “TIPS” in the comments and then I will send you the link to download our guidebook!
I hope we can help and add value to you! Thank you.