TIPS - Discover How You Can Get Hired in 4 Weeks
Discover How You Can Get Hired in 4 Weeks
On average people need 6 to 9 months to find a job, particularly in this tough economic situation.
Normally, the entire hiring process roughly takes 3 weeks, depends on each company's operations.
Here are some tricks for you to get hired FAST:
- Only applied those jobs that you are "suitable"
- Tailor-made your Resume to ensure you PASS the 7 seconds to 1 minute of HR review
- Ensure your Resume keywords to Bypass the ATS
- Remember to attach your disruptive Cover Letter when applying
- Keep it simple and send email to follow-up
- First impressions are everything, practice & prepare for your Interview skills
- Don't fake, don't oversell & don't talk too much
- Related everything to your previous work achievements
- Build a long-term relationship with people that can help you to find a job
- Ensure your references to back-up your application
- Be confident and get used to rejections!
- Finally, apply for jobs consistently & professionally.
If you need more help, I have a FREE Masterclass for you, interested please do:
1- Like & Comment: Masterclass
2- Follow Me - Keith Lau - Your Recruitment Adviser
3- Share to your network
Send me a personalized invite to connect with me, or a direct message to contact me!