Quick Do's and Dont's for Cover Letter When you apply for jobs
Quick Do's and Dont's for Cover Letter When you apply for jobs.
- Don't ever apply for a job without a cover letter (if possible) and this helps you to explain why you want the job.
- Don't use a generic salutation like: Dear Sir/Madam; To Whom It May Concern
- Don't mention: Enclosed please find my resume. Everyone knows you attached the CV as well.
- Don't waste your first paragraph with a boring introduction and Don't Copy and Paste your CV!
- Do always specific and tailor-made a unique Cover Letter that illustrates your stories and connects with the company
- Do read the Job Description and mentioned your previous achievements that will be fit with the role
- Do tell your company why should I hire you and you can meet their job requirement.
- Do use action verbs to describe your experience and Do always be Positive in writing!
Finally, finish with a strong close, with a call to action, ask for the next steps!
Convince them to contact you and arrange Interviews.
If you are interested to download my Cover Letter Template for Free to your email, please:
- Follow Me for Career Advice
- Comment: Cover Letter
- Like & Share this post
I will send you the link & details afterward.