How to Fight for a Better Salary and Handle Counter Offer?
How to Fight for a Better Salary?
SUN Tze once said in his Art of War: Know the enemy and know yourself!
What you need to consider:
- The hiring & HR process that we mentioned in my yesterday video, if you think they are going to offer you.
- Your worth & do some research about the market rate, what you want to get & why?
- Set your Minimum & lowest possible salary range & Don't go Below that line!
- Think about your strategy & consider the whole package including other Perks & benefits!
- Don't show all your cards & expressed that you are happy for the offer; be patient!
- Always ask for a certain time to think about the offer because you can wait for more offers!
- Write a counter email to negotiate a better offer & buy time
- Or else you can suggest for upgrading your fringe benefits
- Finally, you have to consider whether you really like the role & happy to accept the offer.
If you have 2 to 3 offers on hand, choose the best one you that helps your career development.
If you have doubts, you can always talk to your Recruitment Adviser.
I do have a masterclass for the Secrets that HR & Recruiters will never tell you, interested?
- Please like & share this post
- Comment: Masterclass
- Follow Me for Career Advice
I'll send you the details afterward.
Keith Lau #nextRoles