Do you have any questions for me?
Do you have any questions for me? How to answer this question in the Interview?
Remember not everything covered during the Interview. It's only 1 hour or so!
Grab the chance to ask them directly to know the Interview result.
Yes, you can by ASKing good questions! 2 advantages:
- You can sell yourself again as Summary
- You can "FEEL" the answer & see if you receive the "Buying Signal" from Interviewer
BUT please be prepared for the questions, otherwise you will lose the golden opportunity!
So can you ask them directly: Will you hire me?
No one stop you asking this question.
But the correct way should focus on:
- Ask about the Culture & the Work-Life to understand the company
- Ask about the Job-related things to show your passion
- Ask about the Interviewer & the Team to learn more about people working there
The Interview is a two-way street, you also have to understand more about the actual work!
Always be selling yourself, convince the Interviewer & try to impress them!
Sometimes just depends on luck and chemistry, but don't be dishearted.
If you want to know more about Interview, I do have Masterclass for you:
- Please comment "Masterclass"
- Like and Share this post
- Follow me
I will send you the link afterward