Bill Gates will Love it!
Bill Gates will Love it! But what will Recruiters do? Comment below!
6 Most Common CV Mistakes & Tips on how to Avoid Them!
CV is your marketing tool, always trying to make a strong first impression, please!
1. Spelling mistakes & bad grammar Friendly reminder, please do proofread it before you hit the ‘Send’ Button!
2. Poor Format, using a fancy Font or Template CV should not have a table, graphic, picture, emoji or other creative errors.
3. Too Long or Too Packed with texts Unless you are writing a novel or autobiography, no one wants to read a book!
4. Incorrect Employment Period (or Lying) I found that most of the dates are overlap, typo, and even did not mention.
5. Missing Contact Information (or irrelevant personal info) How many times I can’t find your phone number, how can I arrange Interview?
6. Only focus on Duties but not Achievements I don’t want to know what you do day-to-day, I want to know your contribution!
I have prepared CV Guidebook for you for FREE and I can help you to review your CV & LinkedIn profile.
If you want to know more, please do all the following:
- Like and Comment “CV” below
- Share this post and help your friends, so that more people can benefit from it.
- Please Follow Keith Lau - Your Recruitment Adviser