A friend of mine RESIGNED from her job. She was a top performer yet the company cut her pay 2 months
A friend of mine RESIGNED from her job. She was a top performer yet the company cut her pay 2 months ago. She had enough!!
She comes to me and I help her...
1. Revised her resume.
2. Started networking on LinkedIn.
3. Connected with CEOs & Recruiters.
4. Upgrade her Career Skills.
5. Applied for suitable jobs.
6. Asked for job referrals.
7. Mock Interviews.
8. Practiced for phone and video interviews.
9. And... also Salary Negotiation Tactics!
Yesterday she accepted an offer. Her manager was surprised by her resignation, and he offered her a promotion but she politely declined.
If an employer only recognizes your worth when you are heading for the door, it is not worth staying.
If you are job searching be patient and keep going. It's just a matter of time and the right door will open for you.
Who is with me??
If you need my help & I want to empower you for the following:
- ATS-Free CV Template
- FREE Resume Cheat Sheet
- 40 mins. Resume Tutorial Class
- FREE 100 mins. Career Masterclass
- 2 hours of LinkedIn Training, and...
- Scan and Audit your LinkedIn Profile!
Interested, please do:
- Follow Keith LAU - Your Recruitment & LinkedIn Adviser
- Like and share this post
- Type a Comment - SUPPORT below~